adidas Consortium is an ongoing series that references and reinterprets classic adidas styles for today’s sneaker and sportswear aficionados. The popular line often includes collaborations that unite the iconic German athletic heavyweight with acclaimed retailers and labels across the globe.
adidas Consortium x XHIBITION's Terrex Tracefinder boots are constructed of weather-proof grey mélange felted fabric and black suede. Designed in partnership with Cleveland's contemporary streetwear boutique, this ultra-durable cold-weather style features an asymmetric elastic strap and a durable Continental™ rubber grip sole inspired by the Appalachian Mountains.
- A collaboration between adidas Consortium and XHIBITION.
- boost™ technology produces substantial energy return, providing long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- 1.75"/45mm midsole (approximately).
- 5.75"/145mm shaft (approximately).
- Rubber wrap at rounded toe. Hook-and-loop asymmetric elastic strap branded with signature 3-Stripes. Logo tab at gusseted tongue. Padded tongue. Padded collar. Blue webbed fabric pull tab at back. Matte black TPU heel stabilizer.
- Black and navy EVA midsole with boost insets.
- Black and grey round laces. Dark silvertone hardware.
- Lace-up style.
- Lined with fleece.
- Continental rubber grip sole.
- Available in Grey/Black.
adidas Men's Terrex Tracefinder Boots Men's Designer Boots 505176703 Yytx4pCN